Sunday, March 18, 2012

Boloco Love

What's better than sitting inside studying for a phonetics exam?  Sitting OUTSIDE and NOT studying for a phonetics exam!  That was the theme of the day-- put off what needs to be done and find something lazier to do.

To procrastinate studying a while longer, my friend Lauren and I headed downtown to grab some post-lunch, pre-dinner, but bigger-than-a-snack food.  What better place than Boloco?!  I LOVE BOLOCO.  For realzies though.  I love it.  I love it so much.  Now that I can't eat the burrito tortillas, I was planning on getting some sort of rice bowl, but the smoothies caught my eye.  Most of them were made with milk and yogurt, but the soy berry shake was completely dairy-free.  SCORE.  Made with strawberries, blueberries, bananas, soymilk, and honey, it was the absolute best possible decision.



Lauren got "the summer" rice bowl - with mango salsa, tofu, black beans, melted cheese, and boloco rice.  She ate like 3 bites and was done with it.  Weird.  But whatever, I ate it instead.  DOUBLE SCORE.  It did have cheese in it though, so my stomach's been feeling a tad weird after not having dairy for a few weeks.  Or that could be the relentless hangover talking, but whatever.  The point is, free rice bowl and a damn good muthatruckin' smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment