Monday, February 6, 2012

Post-Superbowl Nommin'

Happy day-after-the-Superbowl!  Most people are probably mourning the loss of the Patriots, but not me.  I'm mourning the loss of my semi-trim waistline.  I ate myself into a junk-food induced coma and loved every minute of it.  Today was supposed to be about getting back on the healthy food wagon and maybe even (FOR REALZ) going to the gym.  All was going according to plan, until-- dun dun duuuunnnn-- I looked in the trash.  And there, sitting atop a pile of empty juice boxes, were bags of chips and donuts.  DONUTS, PEOPLE, DONUTS.  I'm assuming they're left over from last night's Superbowl festivities, but whatever, I'm not questioning it.  Ya just can't say no those things...





We feasted.  Hard.  The trash food was complimented with carrots, dip, sandwiches, salads, and other relatively healthy stuff to offset the junk.  Connor demolished most of the donuts so that I didn't have to (thaaanks, Connman) and the chips went pretty fast too, thanks to Sarah's generously donated onion dip.  Ohhh, the joys of having friends who will partake in your trash eating.  



No comments:

Post a Comment