Saturday, February 25, 2012

I think I just died.

Picture the most chocolatey delicious thing you can imagine.  Got it?  Okay, now multiply that by 50 and you might just begin to comprehend just how chocolatey and delicious I'm talkin'.

OREO AND PEANUT BUTTER STUFFED BROWNIES.  


2 stacked oreos with a layer of peanut butter between them and another layer on top, then baked within a brownie.  OM NOM.


Behold the layers of glory.  So much chocolatey goodness.  This is probably the most unhealthy food I think I've ever ingested.  And to that I say, WHATEVER.  If you're calorie-conscious enough to have the will power to say no to this, I'd actually feel bad for you.  You'd be missing out on quite possibly the most disgustingly delicious thing in the entire universe.


Kudos to Shannon and Dore for creating these beautiful works of art for Suzanne's birthday. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUZANNE!)

1 comment: