Saturday, February 11, 2012

A bajillion and a half bagels

Bagels and bagels and bagels and bagels.  Bagels galore.  Too many bagels to handle.  An enormous amount of bagels.  A trashbag full of bagels.  All kinds of bagels.  Bagels out the wazoo.  Enough bagels to feed a starving flock of pigeons for a week.  Enough bagels to shake a stick at.  "Bagels" doesn't sound like a real word anymore.  I think you get the point though.  BAGELS.
While me and a few friends were studying in the kitchen, this guy randomly came in dragging this huge bag of bagels that he found on the side of the road.  Why there was an enormous bag of bread on the side of the road, I have no idea, but I'm going to choose not to question it.  The universe works in mysterious ways and it has just given us a hundred bajillion bagels, so I won't challenge it.  Free food.  And carbs-- perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment