Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why is this post not about food?

CUZ I FOUND BOOTS, THAT'S WHY!

Last night, I walked by the garbage bins, did a double take, and then whooped for joy.  Behold, a pair of mega funky galoshes!  There are a few holes and rips, but nothing a bit of good ol' ductape can't fix!


Surprisingly, this isn't the first time I've found shoes in the trash.  (Right at this moment, I happen to be wearing a pair of black leather boots I found on the side of the road in Stowe.  How ironic.) So here are my rules for wearing shoes that you find unexpectedly:

1) Let yourself freak out for a quick sec because YOU JUST FOUND FREE STUFF.
2) Smell them first.  Gross, I know, but if they smell like death, I'd advise leaving them where you found them.
3) Put those babies on and do a few hops, skips, and jumps.
4) Be happy and appreciative for the rest of your live-long life.

Perhaps do a plié or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment