Tuesday, April 3, 2012

No ice cream, no seaweed, no fun.

I don't have a lot of time to post right now, but I have some frustrations to vent.

1) It's free cone day at Ben and Jerry's and some mint chocolate chip ice cream sounds fantastic right about now.  However; the line is a bajillion miles long (not an exaggeration) aaaand I'm dairy free.  So... I guess the length of the line is sort of an inconsequential detail when there's really no point in getting in the line.

2) To make up for my ice cream-less day, I was like "fine, I'll just go get some of that heavenly seaweed salad that I love oh so much."  I succeeded in this quest, but halfway through the container, I happened to actually read the ingredients.  SOY SAUCE.  You wouldn't expect it, but soy sauce has a boatload of gluten in it.  I cried.  No, I didn't.  But there was some serious frowning.


Needless to say, I am not the happiest of campers.  But hey, shout out to all my dairy-tolerant friends-- GO GET SOME ICE CREAM, BITCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment