Sunday, April 22, 2012

A face mask that didn't end in tears?! What a concept!

HEY.  It's about time for another post that has absolutely nothing to do with food!  Let's talk about face masks.  I've had a wee bit of experience with face masks, and by face masks I mean just putting weird shit on my face.  For example, there was that one time in high school my friend Betsy and I rubbed raw egg on our faces and left it there for hours.  Then we got rashes.  Another time, I got a green tea goop in my Easter basket and that one made me break out.  There are more stories, but they all pretty much end the same: me looking more stupid than I already do.

This one didn't turn out so well.  It just made me smell like babies and irritated my T-zone.

So due to my great experiences with face masks in the past, when Sarah suggested we try out her new mud mask, I was all, "YEAH, THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER!"  I just never learn, do I?  So we did it.


Here's the three of us-- me, Sarah, and Connor (cough, the SGA president) right after we gooped that gunk all over our junk.  And by junk, I mean face.  The mud mask was LITERALLY mud.  With a buncha perfume dumped in there.  ...My vocabulary is really not doing this face mask any justice though, so let's rephrase: the luxuriously smooth mixture was derived straight from the earth and infused with a lavender scent so strong, it tickled the senses.  There, much better.
Don't mess with DA BES (swagswagswag).
Mr. President looking quite dashing in a face full o' mud.
Sarah looking uncannily like a chimp.
In case you're wondering whether my skin was burnt off or if my face looks like a nuclear war zone, fear not!  It looks pretty normal!  The mask seems to have had very little effect.  Disappointing, but at least I'm not melting or throwing up.  I'd say it's a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment