Monday, April 16, 2012

Unleash the trail mix beast.

There I was, sitting at my desk, sort-of-but-not-really being productive, when all of a sudden I got a text alerting me that someone was making a huge wasteful-looking donation to the trash bin... I JUMPED out of my seat, FLUNG open the door, SPRINTED down the hall, and gave a battle cry of VICTORY.  Actually, that might not have happened, but I did get there pretty fast, and there might've even been a little gasp of excitement.  For there, sitting atop the heap of to-go containers and empty banana peels, was a bag of my most favoritest in the world forever and ever food item: TRAIL MIX.  and it was FULL.  I swear, I almost pooped my pants.  Maybe I did poop my pants, but that's for me to know and you to never find out.  So... anyway.

Me + trail mix = unstoppable beast. 

I also found some gluten-y things that I left out in the kitchen.  So, fellow floor-mates, go get some trash food while it's still there!

Golden oreos.  Almost as good as regular oreos, but not really.

OH, HOW I MISS THEE, CHEDDAR-Y SQUARES OF GLUTEN.

And finally, some cinnamon raisin bread to finish off another wonderful round of the "what can Caney find in the trash?" game.  

Shout-out to the provider of these wonderful trash finds.  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment