Monday, January 23, 2012

Lost your ID? No problemo!

Today's one of those days where I thank my lucky stars I'm not a picky eater and am willing to eat pretty much whatever.  I lost my student ID card (I'll share my trash stash with you if you find it and return it.. PWEEEEASE), meaning no access to my dorm building, the gym, or most importantly: FOOD.  What's a girl to do when she can't stroll on over to the market and use her meal plan?  Well, the answer is simple: rely solely on the trash (just kidding, mooching works too (thaaaaanks, Taylor)).  And with that, I present you with my meager findings of the day.  A mostly-gone box of shortbread cookies and an unopened clif bar.  Beggars can't be choosers, but I'd probably choose this stuff over the market food anyway, so... all is right in the world.  Or at least as right as it can be without an ID card.  Keep your eyes peeled, everyone; it looks like a square of plastic with my face on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment