Sunday, January 22, 2012

Forget about food, let's talk about MITTENS

This blog is supposed to be about documenting all the food I find, but I'm gonna throw in an un-food-related post because I found something wonderful in the trash that just so happens to be unedible.
MITTENS.


There I was-- walking through Marche, one of the campus cafeterias, minding my own business, not even thinking about checking the trash.  My sole mission was to toss my garbage and be on my way.  But once you see a glimmer of something in the trash, you can't just walk away.  You have to investigate.  And investigate, I did!  A pair of pink and white striped fleece-lined fold-back mittens.   How perfectly splendid.  They're a bit shabby and a tad on the pilly side, but that's no reason to throw them away!

Free food and warm hands.  Doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment