Friday, May 4, 2012

I'd make gluten-free cookies for Zac Efron any night...

After a quick jaunt to the movie theater to see the new Nicholas Sparks movie (BARF BARF don't go unless you like staring at Zac Efron's woeful eyes for 94% of the movie), I got a random call from my friend Trevor.  At 11pm on a Thursday night, I wasn't expecting anything wonderful to happen, but WHAMMO, along came some gluten-free cookies!

Here's Trevor lookin' all chocolate chippy.

Surprisingly, they tasted pretty similar to regular chocolate chip cookies.  AKA, like happiness and Grandmas and cozy February nights.  Which is weird, because I'm pretty sure I've never had a cookie made by my grandma and it's... May.  Eh.  Whatever.  The point is, on a scale of 1-9.5, I'd give them a 7.  THAAAAANKS, TREVOR!

If you stare at this picture for a couple hours, it's basically
the equivalent to seeing the actual movie.  Just sayin'.
Side note: I know it's the end of the semester, so to all you UVM-ers reading this, you won't be able to take advantage of it anymore (I shoulda blogged about it weeks ago, sorry!), but every Monday morning, the student center in the Davis Center gives away free movie tickets to the Roxy theater in downtown Burlington.  I, being the ticket hoarder I am, went to the movies for free like 6 times and sometimes even got friends in for free as well.  I saved approximately $50 on movie tickets, which means... MO' MONEY FO' SHNACKS!  Also, when a movie turns out to be disappointing, who cares!  You didn't pay for it!  It's like, "Sucks to suck, Zac Efron, but I didn't have to pay anything, so I guess I won't be pissed off about it.  Also, you kinda have a hot bod.  Kay, Bye."  

What have we learned here?
1) Even people who aren't gluten free (Trevor, for example) eat gluten-free things. Why? Because they're delicious.  Duh.
2) Never pay for your movie tickets.
3) Never underestimate the power of Zac Efron's abs.  Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment