Saturday, June 2, 2012

That one time I drank rusty pond water.

Ya know what's great? Healthy eating.  Ya know what's not so great?  Drinking brown, foamy vegetables.


My mom's been really into juicing things recently.  She pretty much just throws a buncha random shit in a glorified blender and hopes it tastes (and looks!) good-- and usually it does!  Today's was a combination of carrots, apples, and kale, I think.  But I can't be sure because my mom randomly shoved a glass of it at my face and I obliged, not yet noticing the barfy color.

And then I drank it.  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I ingested that foamy drink that resembles rusty pond water.  ...And it wasn't that bad.  I had to close my eyes to keep from gagging at the sight of it, but taste-wise it really wasn't as repulsive as it looks.


2 comments:

  1. I thought that that was actual rusty pond water and you were trying to make an environmental statement. This is cool too though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No environmental statements here, just a few dumb posts about the weird shit I eat. Sorry to disappoint.

      Delete